By accessing, visiting, and/or using recycled movie costumes, you are agreeing with and to comply with/ be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not access and/or use the site.
“You” or “Your “means You personally (that is, the natural person who reads and agrees to commit to the Terms) and, if you access the Site on behalf of a company or other legal entity, collectively, you and that company or other legal entity on whose behalf you access the Site.
These Terms of Service, which will be amended from time to time by Recycled Movie Costumes are time-stamped, so you may clearly and easily assess if the present text is new to you.
Recycled Movie Costumes reserves the right to interrupt at all times the provision of the services or to modify it, to any extent, without notice and without indication of the reason. Recycled Movie Costumes further reserves the right to seek all available resources by law and in fairness, as appropriate, for any violation of the Terms. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Recycled Movie Costumes.
For questions regarding the services or if you are interested in advertising with Recycled Movie Costumes, you may contact Recycled Movie Costumes at [email protected]
ACCESS TO THE SITE
By accessing, visiting and/or otherwise using recycledmoviecostumes.com, you must comply with all applicable laws, including federal, state, and local laws, as well as the laws of your jurisdiction. You agree not to use or exploit the content of the Site in any way inconsistent with the Terms and, in particular, always respect the rights granted or the restrictions set forth herein.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, and in accordance with these Terms, when you register with Recycled Movie Costumes, you are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable right to access the Site, to use its different functionalities, display its content, and benefit from its services, under the following conditions and rules of conduct:
- You may not, under any circumstances, alter, disassemble or modify any part of the Site, nor attempt to encourage or assist anyone else in circumventing or modifying any component of the Site other than what is expressly allowed by Recycled Movie Costumes.
- You may not use or attempt to use any mechanism, software tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, offline readers, avatars, worms, or smart agents) or any other automated system that may have the purpose or effect of adversely affecting the Site, to browse or search the Site otherwise other than through generally available third-party browsers.
- You may not attempt to mask your IP address to simulate access from a region other than your country of residence.
- You may not (i) violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws contained on the Site, (ii) attempt to collect, store or publish personally identifiable information without the owner’s knowledge and consent under any circumstances, and (iii) disable, interrupt, circumvent, interfere with or violate the security of the Site.
- Use of the Site requires one or more compatible devices, Internet access, and certain software and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because your use of the Website involves hardware, software, and Internet access, your ability to use the Site may be affected by the performance of such materials. You agree that such system requirements, as modified from time to time, are under Your sole responsibility.
- You agree to use the Site at your own risk. In particular:
- You agree that recycledmoviecostumes.com will not assume any responsibility for content that may be considered offensive, indecent, or objectionable by yourself or other users. In case you find something on the site offensive, indecent or objectionable, please contact recycledmoviecostumes.com and report the problem.
- You agree that any issues that arise from financial interactions with Recycled Movie Costumes affiliates or partners from whom you purchase any products or services via recycledmoviecostumes.com are not imputable in any form to recycledmoviecostumes.com and solely represent a univocal transactional relationship between yourself and that partner.
- In order to access certain areas of the Website, You may be required to have a valid account.
- To create an account, You must provide us with an electronic mail address, as well as other information (the “Access Data “). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Access Data and for all activities that occur under Your account.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security. You further commit to exit from Your account at the end of each session.
- You represent and warrant that Your Access Data is true, accurate, current, and complete. We shall assume no liability in relation with Your Access Data. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that it might be the case, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services or any portion thereof.
- By registering an account, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the use of our Services is in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to You, it being specified that any use of our Services that conflicts with any applicable law, rule, or regulation is strictly prohibited.
- Recycledmoviecostumes.com may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer our Services to any specific person or entity and change our eligibility criteria at any time.
As defined under Personal Data Protection Legislation, a “minor” is a natural person under the age of 16.
The usage, information, and content of this Website are exclusively intended for natural persons who are over the age of 18.
Recycled Movie Costumes will, therefore, immediately and without prior notice erase all data and information (including perks, benefits, or purchased items) plus cancel all ongoing transactions upon determining that the user who has input that information and/ or about whom such Data and Information pertains to is a minor (as herein above defined); without any entitlement to any kind of compensation to that user.
Recycled Movie Costumes reserves the right to remove, replace, redesign or change any of its content, imagery, or products without any announcement or warning.
Recycled Movie Costumes may contain outdated information, however, being a collaborative forum (where all users can contribute with information), it is not responsible for any such outdated information.
However, Recycled Movie Costumes will do its best to go back and fix old links and change things as possible. If you find any outdated information you would like Recycled Movie Costumes to fix, please reach out to Recycled Movie Costumes at [email protected]
Recycled Movie Costumes content should be exclusively used while logged in to the Website. Users may, nevertheless, share links to such content on social media.
Recycled Movie Costumes follows the guidelines set up by the CAN-SPAM Act, which you can read more about here. You will always have the option of opting in or unsubscribing from our email list. By subscribing and opting in, you agree to receive newsletters, updates, messages, promotional materials, and any other content related to this Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Website is a collaborative forum, meaning some of its content is public and serves the purpose of informing the other members about the “whereabouts” and history of some movie costumes. Notwithstanding that fact, the Website also includes content owned, operated, licensed, and/or controlled by either recycledmoviecostumes.com, its partners and affiliates, or by various movie studios and publishing houses. That information is and shall remain, respectively, the property of those entities and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights. Recycledmoviecostumes.com grants You a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable right to view the content of the Website solely for Your use of the Website.
You may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, rent, lease, modify, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on the Website or any information from the Website, in whole or in part, without the express prior written authorization of recycledmoviecostumes.com or its partners and affiliates as there may be the case if the information is clearly marked as “proprietary information.”
If you publish any content (including images) which are protected by copyright or bear ownership rights towards 3rd parties, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that whatever requirements or permits apply are observed/ met.
Besides the exercise of rights under applicable Personal Data Protection legislation, we comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and do not spam or send misleading information. Should you wish to no longer receive communication from us, you have the option of unsubscribing by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email we send to you or by contacting us.
As for third-party websites, please get in touch with them directly to unsubscribe and/or opt-out of their communications.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND USE
Recycled Movie Costumes does not carry any of the services or products that may potentially be listed on this Website, nor do we directly sell them from our Website. You will always be redirected to a third-party website to purchase those. Also, Recycled Movie Costumes does not recommend such products or services; it merely lists them and cannot help you with any issues regarding the shipping, delivery, payment, or condition of your product or service once it arrives/ is delivered. All complaints should be directed to the third party from which the product/ service was purchased.
In general, The Website is offered “as it is” and “as it is available.” Consequently, recycledmoviecostumes.com does not offer any guarantee.
Recycledmoviecostumes.com especially does not guarantee that (i) the Website and its related services will meet Your requirements; (ii) its content is exhaustive, accurate, precise, reliable, and updated and does not transgress the right of third parties; (iii) Your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or virus-free, or that the Website will be available at all times; (iv) defects will be corrected; (v) the Website is secured; or that (vi) any advice or opinion received from us or through the Website is exact and reliable.
Any information accessible via the Website is subject to modification or deletion without notice.
The complete enjoyment of the services and/or features provided through the Website and recycledmoviecostumes.com may need to use third-parties services (Google Maps™, YouTube™, Facebook™ or Twitter™ buttons, etc.). Recycledmoviecostumes.com does not guarantee that access to these services is available in the country where You are located according to local applicable laws and regulations. To that extent, recycledmoviecostumes.com shall not bear any liability for damages due to the impossibility to connect to such services.
ACCURACY, EXHAUSTIVENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that information accessible via the Website is accurate and complete; nevertheless, the core is submitted by users like yourself, hence should this not be the case, recycledmoviecostumes.com shall nevertheless accept no liability. You acknowledge that any reliance upon such information shall be at Your sole risk. You acknowledge that it is Your obligation and responsibility to keep Yourself informed of any change or amendment that may have been made to the content of the Website and its related services. Any liability on the part of recycledmoviecostumes.com in this respect is excluded.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, any liability on the part of recycledmoviecostumes.com, its representatives, its partners or any of its auxiliaries that might result from your access to – or your use of – the website, is excluded.
In no event shall recycledmoviecostumes.com and/or its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and licensors and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives be liable for any special, indirect, exemplary, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, loss of other intangibles, loss of security of information you have provided in connection with your use of the website, or unauthorized interception of any such information by third parties, whether in an action of equity, contract, negligence, or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website, any products and services available through the website, any software, information, content, documents, related graphics, provision of or failure to provide services available from or through the website, even if advised in advance of such damages or losses. in particular, and without limitation, recycledmoviecostumes.com and/or its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and licensors and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from your use of or inability to use the website or from any software and/or other content posted on the website by recycledmoviecostumes.com or any third party.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the website is to stop using the website. the maximum liability of recycledmoviecostumes.com for all damages, losses, and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), or otherwise, shall be the total amount, if any, paid by you to recycledmoviecostumes.com to access and use the website.
The website, the products and services available through the website, and the information, content, software, documents, and related graphics published on the website could include technical inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. Changes may be periodically added to the information herein. Recycledmoviecostumes.com and/or its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and licensors may, but are not obligated to, make improvements and/or changes in the website, the products and services available through the website and the information, service(s), product(s), and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
Nothing in this section shall limit recycledmoviecostumes.com’s liability to you to the extent such liability can not be excluded under applicable laws, including (only to the extent applicable and without limitation) liability for death or personal injury resulting from recycledmoviecostumes.com’s proven negligence, or fraudulent misrepresentation, or concealment.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and recycledmoviecostumes.com concerning the access to – and the use of – the Website.
Unlike recycledmoviecostumes.com, You are not allowed to transfer to third parties the rights and obligations which are Yours according to the Terms.
If any provision of the Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, it shall be replaced with a provision having legal and economic effects as similar as possible to the invalid provision. In any event, all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent possible.
If You or others violate the Terms and we take no immediate action, this in no way limits or waives our rights, such as our right to take action in the future or in similar situations.
The Terms are available in English language only.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
You agree that all matters relating to Your access to or use of the Website, including all disputes based on the Terms, will be governed by the substantive laws of Oklahoma, USA, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the ordinary courts of venue, United States, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
Any claim under the Terms must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. No recovery may be sought or received for damages other than out-of-pocket expenses, except that the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event of any controversy or dispute between recycledmoviecostumes.com and You arising out of or in connection with Your use of the Website and/or based on the Terms, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If recycledmoviecostumes.com and You are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law, as defined above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the mandatory laws or public policy of any country or territory in which the Terms are enforced or construed prohibit the application of the laws specified herein, then the laws of such country or territory shall instead apply to the extent required by such mandatory laws or public policy. Similarly, if You are an individual consumer, the preceding choice-of-law and choice-of-jurisdiction provisions shall not affect any mandatory right. You may have to take action in Your country of residence under the laws of that country.
Last updated on October 17, 2022.